Tourist Accommodation Rural Housing CASA NATY is the result of the restoration of an old house, now divided into apartments that have been restored preserving as far as possible the original appearance but with modern features.
CASA NATY is in the Down Town of Vejer de la Frontera, declared one of the prettiest villages in Spain. Is located in the street “Cilla Vieja” one of the most typical street in the village. This street is called an old “cilla” or barn of seventeenth century, which stood at the end of the street was where the Church kept the grain that farmers should pay tithing. A lovely street decorated flower forth.
Both in the courtyard and on the terrace of our house that breathes charming village atmosphere, surrounded by flowers, birds singing, the sound of church bells, etc..
Our fully equipped apartments have everything you need in your holidays.
- Kitchen with utensils, microwave, toaster, blender, refrigerator, stove, etc..
- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, TV.
- Living room with comfortable couch or chairs (depending on the apartment).
- Bathroom with shower, hairdryer, linen and towels.
- Our apartments can accommodate 2 to 4 people.